New Quikjoint release - Download release 9.00 now
This major new release covers all our customer comments and requests and brings Quikjoint into line with recent improvements to Quikframe and Quikport.
Program enhancements include:
- Stiffener weld sizes can now be specified in the diagram.
- Blind bolts are now supported for simple connections to hollow sections.
- Your user address can now be replaced with your company logo.
- Improved file and project handling.
- DXF output to any location and file name.
- Better support for dual monitor systems.
- General improvements and fixes.
For full details of all 20 individual enhancements see ReadMe.pdf.