New Quikframe release - Download release 9.20 now
This major new release covers all our customer comments and requests and brings Quikframe into line with the recent improvements to Quikport.
Program enhancements include:
- The printed results can be grouped 'by item' or 'by combination'. In this way forces, reactions etc can be grouped together.
- Print results for just selected section groups.
- Your user address can now be replaced with your company logo.
- Improved on screen query for member and frame results.
- Faster access to the 'Copy for Quikjoint' option.
- Better validation of user input along with better forms for the input of uniform and trapezoidal loads.
- DXF output to any location and file name.
- Better support for dual monitor systems.
For full details of all 21 individual enhancements see ReadMe.pdf.